I was tagged by @moonlit-night!
rule 1: always post the rules.
rule 2: answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
rule 3: tag 11 new people
1. if you could be anyone else alive today, just for a day, who would you be?
Emmm I'm not sure I want to take over someone else's life, even if for a day. But if I had to choose, it would probably be one actor or another (cause I'd like to be a guy for a while)
2. describe your dream outfit.
Oh gosh... High-waisted wide-leg black trousers, wide yellow and black paisley belt, simple tucked-in ivory shirt, and black velvet slippers. I'm planning to make this outfit in summer :)
3. what did you last dream about?
A very vivid conversation with a Portuguese taxi driver, who did not speak English, but spoke German; every third word we said was in another language. He refused to take me to the train station in the end.
4. if you were a food, what would you be?
Sweet cream onion soup with almonds.
5. what's a good name for a book?
Red on the Way Home (I might name my poetry collection this).
6. when did you first start to get interested in boys/girls?
Sexually? Never; I'm asexual. Romantically - well, it hasn't happened yet, I've had better things to do :) (I think my hormone levels are out of balance, but I like it).
7. your opinion on politics?
Like most young people, I really don't get them. I have no idea who's in the parliament now, and what parties they belong to. I also can't associate myself with any party, because there will always be points in their policy that I don't agree with.
8. favourite poem?
(I can't choose just one)
In the Desert (Stephen Crane)
Buffalo Bill's (e.e. cummings)
next to of course god america i (e.e. cummings)
Electra on Azalea Path (Sylvia Plath)
Lady Lazarus (Sylvia Plath)
Anything by T.S. Eliot
9. describe what would be the best day ever.
Wake up at 5am, write something, go for a jog, ride a bike, breakfast with the family, dress up nicely, go shopping with Mum or bff, watch films back home with family and our neighbour, dinner, chat with cousin until midnight, sleep.
10. if you could be locked into any shop overnight, which would you choose?
ZARA, it's my favourite clothing shop :D or! Shakespeare and Co., I love it!
11. how do you feel right now?
1. If you could keep a mythical creature, what would it be?
2. Do you believe aliens have visited Earth in the last 5000 years?
3. Favourite poems?
4. Favourite milkshake flavour?
5. Which instrument would you like to be able to play?
6. Do you think buying CDs is unnecessary now that all music can be downloaded?
7. If you could pick any place on Earth, where would you live?
8. Favourite soup?
9. Do you think the Universe is a coincidence or a master plan?
10. Which artists would you most like to see live?
11. If you could get away with one murder, no matter who you kill, would you do it?
And I tag: